I make fonts mostly for my personal use, and some of them are made available here for you.
So far they are all free for both personal and commercial use,
just grab them and use, if you can, I'd be happy if you give me a credit, but you don't have to.
or perhaps you can send me a thank you email or even buy me a coffee.
Following fonts were created using iFontMaker.
These fonts offer extended Latin and Cyrillic alphabets, available for computers, as webfonts and for iOS devices.
Originals are hosted at 2ttf.com
- Slimamif (Слимамиф) - Thin multilingual typeface, stylistically something between handwriting and Art Nouveau.
Download all 4, in both OTF and TTF Slimamif.zip ~2.2Mb
Slimamif (local copy ttf 322kb, otf 415kb)
Slimamif Light (local copy ttf 258kb, otf 321kb)
Slimamif Medium (local copy ttf 276kb, otf 350kb)
Slimamif Bold (local copy ttf 283kb, otf 354kb)
- Xarrovv (Зарровв) - Also supports lots of languages, all the languages from Europe and Russia, Former USSR countries including scripts of Cyrillic, Greek, Georgian, Armenian, Thai, Hebrew and some Japanese (all of Kyoiku plus a bit more). It has all proper diacritics for Vietnamese and other western scripts that require lots of marks.
Xarrovv.zip 4.2mb (contains otfs of Xarrovv, Xarrovv Bold, woff file and info)
Xarrovv (local copy ttf 1.1mb and otf 2.3mb
(otf offers improved kerning, font also set as regular instead of medium, but I have not set up install of webfont yet)
- DiTulum — Simple handwritten typeface to reflect on good and worryless times.
DiTulum (local copy ttf 84kb)
DiTulum2 (local copy ttf 47kb)
DiTulum3.ttf ~1.4mb (it's a local copy only, but it has more languages, also as otf)
- Slimmary is a very thin sans sarif typeface, just English so far
Slimmary (Local copy ttf 17kb)
Dimica — a light geometric typeface, with support for cyrillic languages.
HG2G Title RU is a Russified font of a handwritten title of the original cover of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Oniks is a Russified, Cyrillic version of Onyx (that was designed by Gerry Powell in 1937), I needed to use it for the translation of the original cover of cover of Slaughterhouse-Five.
Following fonts were created using FontLab and Glyphs apps.
Legacy and misc. stuff
Verdimka is a legacy font.
At some point Cyrillic fonts did not work well in all programs.
Adobe and Microsoft apps used to require different versions of a given font, so verdimka is the universal one that worked equally well in all of them.
You can read more about it at dimka.com/fonts/verdimka
Cyrillic Fonts Comparison Chart
Cyrillic text in different encodings